This leave-in emollient calls on powerhouse ingredients – such as argan oil for deep-impact moisture and geranium for boosted cell growth – to give your hair a hearty conditioning. Basil and sage work away at dullness and unwanted dryness while imbuing this oil blend with a subtle, woodsy scent.
Pump a few drops on the palms of your hands and distribute evenly throughout clean, towel-dried hair, concentrating on the ends.
For facial hair, apply gently after cleansing.
As a scalp treatment, add a few drops to your fingertips and massage into your scalp.
- *Organic Argan Oil - All-natural moisturizer for skin and hair. Often called 'liquid gold', It is extremely rich in beneficial nutrients including fatty acids and vitamin E. When applied to the face and beard it can be a very soothing moisturizer. When used on hair, it helps treat split ends and tame frizzy hair.
- *Jojoba Oil - Jojoba oil mimics the natural oil sebum, which is produced in our scalp. It nourishes our hair and follicles and maximizes the rate at which our hair grows.
- Lavender - It is mild and soothing, and can be used for any type of hair. When massaged into the scalp, it can improve blood circulation, promote hair growth, and prevent hair loss.
- Basil - Enhances the luster of dull-looking skin and hair.
- Sage - Contains beneficial properties that help address dandruff, psoriasis and oily hair.
Argania Spinosa (Argan) Nut Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Ocimum Basillicum (Basil) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil
Vegan. All Skin Types.
*Organic ingredients. Store in a cool environment.